Friday, April 3, 2015

Catfish #6: wrestlingchick and chappie020

All thanks to sandyyy_!!!! I did not do this! She did!



"WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT USER wrestlingchick?
Hi everyone. Im here right now to warn everyone who's ever interacted with the user wrestlingchick. This person is NOT a female. He is a guy. He is a white guy who gets off on black females fighting white people (male or female). I just found out that HE IS/WAS ALSO ANOTHER USER. He was CHAPPIE020. I don't know if he blocked me on that account too or if it's just been deleted. He blocked me when I pointed out that I know about all this. He's a PERVERT. He makes up weird disgusting stories that would make anyone uncomfortable. Do not talk to him if he comes into your inbox or asks you questions!

He has a YouTube account if anyone wants to see what I mean about the fighting. I blocked him before and he made a new account as a female to try to talk to me again. I can't find my messages from him as chappie020 so I'll show him as wrestlingchick. There's nothing too bad. The chappie020 ones were MUCH creepier and I wish I could show them in order to properly warn people.





No comments:

Post a Comment