Friday, March 20, 2015

Catfishing Hall of Fame and Rules


NOTE: If any of you were wrongly accused, do contact me with three pictures. I will never show the pictures and I will erase you from my list and apologise officially. I am doing this cause GAG loves removing my posts over catfishes. All of these individuals were warned prior and chose to ignore the warning.

HALL OF FAME:
AnimeDreama - Thanks to CommieDearest
SandPlanet (and other of his accounts) -Thanks to CommieDearest
crazyincalifornia (who is back, if any of you know anything about this, message me!!)

 xHeartFeltSorrow! http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/xheartfeltsorrow  Pretending to be two different people. JUST HEARD SHE LEFT! ONE DOWN!







------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Essexskank123 JUST LEFT! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment